Men's Stradium Pant
Details & Promotions
Functional DesignDesigned to function on the move as well as in static situations, they feature a ¾-length side zip for easy on and off, even over shoes. Arc'teryx e3D patterning creates a comfortable, streamlined athletic fit. Easily accessible hand pockets stow key essentials.
Performance MaterialsSocora™ polyester taffeta has two-way mechanical stretch for freedom of movement. Lightweight, air permeable and packable, it has a UPF 50+ sun protection rating and a DWR treatment to ward off light precipitation.
Dynamic RangeThese are highly versatile training pants for a variety of conditions and a range of activities. Use them on a cold day's run, warm up in them on race days, or pair them with the Stradium Jacket for a comprehensive post training set up.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch
• Locking zipper pulls
• 3/4 length side zippers
• Elasticized waist
• Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Internal mesh pocket located inside hand pocket
Socora™—100% polyester, 105g/m². Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture.
Product style: arc-13632