Men's Tantalus Jacket Past Season
Arc'teryx built the men's Tantalus jacket as a do-everything hybrid for big mountain skiing and snowboarding adventures to resorts like Laax in the Swiss Alps. The lo-loft soft shell construction uses supple and breathable N70p GORE-TEX®, while critical areas like the shoulders and sleeves have N150p 3L GORE-TEX® with tricot technology, providing the perfect balance of light, flexible, and rugged waterproof protection. The Tantalus is backed with soft flannel, which gives it some light and comfortable core warmth needed on colder mountain peaks.
- N70p 3L GORE-TEX® and 150p 3L GORE-TEX® with tricot technology
- Backed with light flannel
- Arc'teryx Whiteline Collection
- Regular fit with e3D
Front Zipper | StormHood™ | Powder Skirt | Pockets
The front of the men's Tantalus jacket comes with a curved, WaterTight™ Vislon front zipper. Arc'teryx also equipped it with an adjustable, helmet compatible StormHood™, while the interior comes with an integrated powder skirt that features gripper elastic, which is perfect for deep snow conditions. All the exterior pockets on the jacket have WaterTight™ zippers, while the interior comes with one mesh dump pocket and a separate laminated pocket, which is ideal for storing essentials.
- Vislon front zipper is Curved and WaterTight™
- StormHood™ is helmet compatible
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- One external chest pocket with WaterTight™ zipper
- One internal mesh dump
- One internal laminated pocket
- Integrated powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Slide ‘n Loc™ attachment