Arc'teryx Norvan VT 2 Trail Running Shoe - Women's
High-Velocity Trail Runner.
Created for trail running and scrambling, the women's NORVAN VT2 by Arc'teryx features an evolved design and smooth ride. Durable and comfortable, the breathable mesh upper has a TPU film overlay and reinforced medial rand and toecap for abrasion resistance. A climbing zone at the forefoot is designed for edging and smearing, a TPU plate offers underfoot protection, and the aggressively lugged Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole provides exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces. It's the perfect performance trail running shoe, with the grip and security to scramble at speed.
• Vibram MegaGrip rubber compound
• Breathable mesh upper
• Mid-forefoot TPU film
• Toe cap protection
• Climbing zone at the forefoot
• EVA/Polyolefin blended midsole
• Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole
• TPU protection on the upper
• Forward eyelet placement
• 4mm thickness OrthoLite 3D molded insert