Squamish Hoody - Men's
The legendary Arc’teryx windshell built for mild, but shifting, conditions.Squamish, BC, home to climbers, hikers and skiers, is a unique place where mountains meet the coast. Over time, its namesake hoody has proven itself essential, packable wind protection with active adventure in mild, but shifting weather. Made with Tyono™ 30 nylon, an advanced, highly wind-resistant fabric that offers surprising strength for its weight, the Squamish Hoody features ultralight minimalist construction, an adjustable Stormhood™, No Slip Zip™, dual hem adjustments and stows in its chest pocket so you can easily stash it in a pack or clip it to a harness.
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
• Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
• Updated style and silhouette
• Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
• Articulated fit for better dexterity
• Adjustable StormHood™ with soft brim gives added protection when needed
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Elastic cuffs
• Dual lower hem adjusters
• Single chest pocket stores jacket for compact storage
• Cord loop attaches to carabiner for easy transport
• DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
• Tyono™ 30 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron.
Availability: Canada Only