Women's Alpha SV Bibs
Serious, proven performance and weather protection in a women's hardwearing GORE-TEX® Pro bib created for severe alpine conditions. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | SV: Severe Weather.
When dramatic changes in weather, terrain, and physical demands can occur, alpinists need clothing created to meet the demands. Constructed from N80p-X GORE-TEX® PRO 3L, a face fabric five years in development, the Alpha SV delivers exceptional durability, yet is supple and resilient. Engineered to shed water, snow and resist abrasion, the fabric's face utilizes larger yarns that are very tightly woven to create a smooth but highly abrasion resistant surface. Incredibly durable N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L is used for reinforcement in high stress areas. High coverage in the chest and the back keeps out snow, drafts and retains essential body heat, and the harness friendly ¾ length side zips show an attention to detail meant for people who go to extremes.
Guides, climbers and anyone doing alpine work for extended periods in difficult conditions will immediately appreciate the women's specific design with its focus on fit and movement. The Athletic fit is streamlined but accommodates layers, and the Arc'teryx commitment to patterning for ergonomic freedom, especially vital while climbing, is a key aspect of the Alpha SV's performance.
Features are carefully selected to solve specific problems climbers face. The low profile WaterTight™ zippers reduce irritation under a harness or pack, and the two large, easily accessible bellowed chest pockets lay flat when not in use. Arc'teryx developed the removable internal LegWrap™ as an effective means of pulling in fabric volume to reduce crampon snags. Keprotec™ instep guards shied from cuts and abrasion, and a bootlace hook help keep the cuff secure. The harness compatible crotch zip helps minimize exposure.
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Articulated knees and seat
• Gusseted crotch
• Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
• WaterTight™ through-the-crotch zip
• WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
• Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
• Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
•Laminated waist drawcord
•Two pleated bib pockets with laminated zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Stowable boot lace hook
• Grommets at the hem
• High-cut breathable stretch-woven bib
• Quick adjust suspenders
• Fit: Athletic Fit, with e3D patterning
• N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
• N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
• Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Remove from washer immediately.
• Do not leave wet.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron.
Weight : 560g