Women's Procline Hybrid Hoody
Details & Promotions
Premium Hybrid Hoody
The women's Procline Hybrid is a lightweight technical Hoody, built to deliver thermal performance and active climate control. It uses Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping to combine an air permeable, wind cutting, and DWR treated Tyono™ nylon shell with a moisture wicking microgrid Polartec® fleece. This fleece lines the body and the top of the hood, providing effective warmth and moisture transport. Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology lines the hoody sides and underarms, releasing heat while providing ample stretch and durability. This versatile hoody works well as a layer on backcountry ski-tours, and for standalone use during seasonal hiking adventures.
- Tyono™ 20d nylon shell with DWR finish
- Moisture wicking Polartec® Classic gridded fleece lining
- Hardface® Fleece Technology
- Trim fit with e3D layers easily
Insulated Hood | No Slip Zip™ | Adjustable Hem
This women's Procline Hybrid has a lightly insulated hood that fits securely with a single hand adjuster, which provides full coverage with or without a helmet. It also has a unique No Slip Zip™ front opening, which combines the security of locking with the ease of quick release system by placing a bump on every twelfth zipper. It also comes with an adjustable hem that prevents updrafts from seeping in during windy ascents.
- Lightly insulated hood with single rear cordlock adjustment
- No Slip Zip™ keeps the zipper from self-opening
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Arc'teryx Ascent Collection
Product style: arc-16100