• Neoprene and Nubuck leather upper
• STABLE-E15 sole unit
• Vibram® bottom sole
• Nylon laces with matching lace tips
• Nylon lace loops
• Lacing cage with rubber printed logo
The S-E15 was designed as an easy-to-like sole. The STABLE part of the name refers to the subtle lines and steep sidewalls that create a firm support for the wearer.
Vibram® is the recognized world leader in high performance rubber soles for sport, outdoor, recreational, military, workwear and fashion footwear. Founded in 1937 in northern Italy, Vibram recognized the outdoor industry by developing and designing the Carrarmato sole that changed the world of mountaineering.
VIBRAM® Facts :
• The secret of Vibram® performance is the optimal combination of hyperfunctional DESIGN and exclusive RUBBER COMPOUNDS
• Designed in conjunction with ARKK Copenhagen, the Vibram outsole on the Pythron S-E15 and Raven Nubuck S-E15 features the classic ‘A’ logo across the middle of the bottom unit
• Main focus of the soles are superior traction, emphasis on longevity and durability
• Provides function and comfort in daily footwear