Women's Elektra Serrate 27
Details & Promotions
• Reactiv™ Frame : The most recent patent, the variable forming of our 7075 aluminum ReactiV™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
• Spring-Loaded™ Suspension : Presicion-focused, Spring-Loaded™ Suspension's (SLS) patented design, suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally side-to-side, and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the slope for an uncompromised stride.
• Wrapp™ Pro Binding : The pinnacle Wrapp™ Pro features both men's and women's-specific fits along with FlowTape™ silicone straps that glide through low-friction buckles, delivering smooth buckle release for easy on-off use.
• Heel Lift Bar : On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar on Atlas snowshoes eases fatigue when climbing and ensures better grip when the terrain gets steep.
• Zodiac™ Toe Crampon : The stainless steel Zodiac™ toe crampon deeply penetrates even the firmest snow.
• Stabilock Rear Traction : The weight-activated, StabiLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution to its serrated traction elements, for sure footing on the most technical terrain.
• Size : 27 in / 69 cm
• Surface Area : 176 sq in / 1135 sq cm
• Weight (Pair) : 3.86 lbs / 1.75 kg
• Load : 120-200+ lbs / 54-91+ kg
Product style: atl-u160101201270