Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
Checked bags get lost, especially when flying through Chicago, and wearing the same clothes stops being funny after day three. Avoid having to wear your buddy's underwear by running the Burton Wheelie Flight Deck roller bag. It's sized to meet most airline carry-on rules, yet stuffs a surprisingly large amount of gear thanks to features like volume-enhancing CRAM™ stretch zipper zones and dual compartment organization that opens like a book.
IXION™ WHEEL SYSTEM
Lightweight and lightning-fast skate wheels complete with custom graphics. Best of all, the wheels are easily replaceable should your bag break down on the road.
VOLUME-ENHANCING CRAM™ ZONES
Like an elastic waistband for your luggage, stretch zones around the zippers let you over-pack and still get 'er shut.
• EVA/TPU Back Panels for Rugged Protection
• External Side Compression Straps
• Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
• Meets Most Airline Carry-On Size Restrictions
• Storage Pocket Accessible from Inside and Outside
• Internal Mesh Divider
• Stowable ID Tag
• Volume: 40L
• Weight: 7.7lbs
• Dimensions: [22in x 12.5in x 11in]
• 840D Polyester PU2 Coated [Famish Stripe and Succulent Camo Colorways - bluesign® Approved Fabric]
• 840D 105/2x3 Cotton Canvas / 900D Polyester PU2 [Beagle Brown Colorway]
• 840D 500D Non-PVC Tarpaulin / 1682D Nylon PU2 Coated [Black Polka Dot Tarp Colorway]
• 840D 1682D Ballistic Nylon PU2 Coated [True Black Colorway]