NatureView 8x32mm Binoculars
Details & Promotions
• BaK-4 roof prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
• Fully multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness: All air-to-glass surfaces feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. Fully multi-coated optical systems deliver the brightest, highest-contrast images with the least amount of eye strain because only a very small percentage of light is lost before it reaches the viewer's eye.
• Lead-free glass means we use no lead in the glass lenses or prisms, By using enviro-friendly materials, we're not only helping you see the outdoors in stunning clarity, we're doing our part to keep them beautiful.
• Waterproof/fogproof construction: Products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won't fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
• Textured center-focus knob for easy, precise adjustments
• Rugged, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock.
• Magnification x Obj Lens: 8x 32mm
• Close Focus: 5ft/1.7m
• Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
• Field of View: ft@1000yds/m@1000m = 393/131
• Adapt to Tripod: No
• Eyecups: Twist-Up
• Eye Relief: 16.6mm
• Focus System: Center
• Exit Pupil: 4mm
• Prism Glass: BaK-4
• Water/Fog Proof: Yes
• Prism System: Roof
• Weight: 16oz/454g
• Size Class: Standard.