Youth Polar Bear International Expedition Parka
Details & Promotions
• Fit: Regular
• Length: Mid-thigh
• 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
• Centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
• Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
• Two lower, full bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
• One interior security pocket with zipper closure
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
• Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.