Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
This bag is 100% water-resistant with uber durable construction. It's a multi-use carry that functions in a variety of roles and environments. While it isn't technically a dry-bag, it is beyond bad ass in the rain as we sought out the most amazing 18.5 oz. water repellent treated and mildew resistant wax canvas we could find. The Martexin Wax Canvas material is amazing to the touch. The Martexin uses proprietary process in which they infuse the canvas material with wax, giving it a look and feel like no other. The VerBockel includes a comfortable vented closed-cell foam back panel which helps to ventilate sweat away from your body and has MIL-SPEC haul handles & MOLLE system on both the sides and shoulder straps. Both are perfect for attaching carabiners, water bottles or GoPro's to capture the action.
We doubled up our 2'' MIL-SPEC webbing for added durability on the shoulder straps resulting in an amazingly comfortable, longer lasting strap system. The inside has a closed-cell foam padded computer section with padding on the sides as well as the bottom. After all, who in the hell knows when you might drop this bad boy and who wants to worry about damaging their precious computer? We placed 2 pockets and a D ring for keys on the top of the computer section after studying many other brands had placed theirs oddly low and out of easy reach.
One of the best things about this pack is it can be used as a deep, fully open cargo carrier due to it's carry handles. So you can put in everything from: Bike polo mallets, to grocery items, or hell even golf clubs for the range! If you're considering a bag from DEFY, we strongly recommend our new staff favorite, The VerBockel Wax Canvas Rolltop backpack.
PROUDLY HAND-CRAFTED IN THE USA
• FIT: 13'' & 15'' MacBook Pros and tablets
• MATERIAL: 18 oz. Martexin Original Wax Canvas
• TRIM: Double and triple folded for durability
• CLOSURE: x1 2'' High Strength AustriAlpin quick release Cobra buckles imported from Austria
• HANDLE: 2'' MIL-SPEC seat belt webbing
• EXTRA: 1'' MIL-SPEC MOLLE webbing
• EXTRA: Closed cell foam technology padded shoulder straps
• INTERIOR: Closed cell foam technology padded computer section with 1,000 Denier Cordura pockets and D-ring
• DIMENSIONS: 13.5'' Wide x 6.5'' Deep x 18.5''-28'' High
• WEIGHT: 3.5 lb