Blanquette of Chicken and Egg Noodles
Details & Promotions
Some say a « blanquette » is a stew of white meat in white sauce, or « white stew», while others advocate that the term « blanquette» means « the sauce that coats the stew is white». Whatever the meaning, served with egg noodles and vegetables, the blanquette of chicken is a more than a meal, it's a must.
• Standard Preparation: Combine the cold water (400-500 ml/serving) and the contents of the bag. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
• With Insulating Pan Cover: Simmer 2 minutes on low heat, stirring often. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 12-15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
• Egg noodles (durum wheat semolina and/or wheat flour, egg yolk powder (egg yolks, double silicate of aluminium and sodium), niacin, iron (ferrous sulfate), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, colour)
• Sauce (skimmed milk powder, wheat flour, modified corn starch, modified milk ingredients, glucose solids, dextrose, dehydrated vegetables (onions, garlic), yeast extract, chicken meat, hydrolyzed soy proteins, salt, garlic powder, chicken fat, corn flour, potato starch, herbs, spices, flavour, colour)
• Freeze-dried chicken (chicken, onions, fine herbs), freeze-dried vegetables (peas and/or carrots and/or beans and/or corn)
Weight per serving: 160 g
Product style: hpy-m12