Braised Pork with Mushroom and White Wine Sauce
Details & Promotions
• The pork is seared on all sides, and then finished in the oven; resulting in a very tender meat, full of flavor. A velvety white wine mushroom sauce and pasta beautifully complement this dish. A pure delight to be savoured without moderation.
• A Yak Signature selection
• Standard: Combine the cold water and the contents of the bag. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
• With Insulating Pan Cover: Simmer 2 minutes on low heat, stirring often. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 12-15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
• Pasta Sauce (skimmed milk powder, wheat flour, corn starch and modified corn starch, modified milk ingredients, dried and powdered white mushrooms, glucose solids, dextrose, yeast extract, dehydrated vegetables (onions, garlic, green onions, parsley), dehydrated blue cheese, hydrolyzed soy proteins, white wine solids (sulphites), salt, chicken fat, flavour, chicken meat, spices, sugar, colour)
• Freeze-dried braised pork (onions, chicken broth, spices)
Weight per serving: 150 g