Mandarin Beef and Rice
Details & Promotions
For the Asian food lover in you! A Yak Signature selection
The tender beef and the delicious tangy flavour of the mandarin oranges contrast nicely with the colourful vegetables and roasted almonds. A superb combination of textures, flavours and aromas that is always a culinary pleasure. An exciting taste of Asia awaits you.
• Standard Preparation: Combine the cold water (500 ml/serving) and the contents of the bag. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
• With Insulating Pan Cover: Simmer 2 minutes on low heat, stirring often. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 12-15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
• Freeze-dried beef (onions, spices)
• Sauce (sugar, modified corn starch, hydrolyzed plant proteins (soy, corn, canola, wheat), maltodextrin (corn), orange powder, corn and potato starch, brown sugar, dehydrated vegetables (onions, garlic, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes), salt, hydrolysed soy proteins, canola oil, yeast extract, wheat flour, yeast, garlic and onion powder, dried orange zest, vinegar powder, citric acid, soy flour, spices, caramel powder (sulphites), xanthan gum, natural flavour)
• Toasted slivered almonds, freeze-dried vegetables (green beans, corn, red bell pepper, peas, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, mushrooms),dried mandarin oranges, dried onions
Weight per serving: 170 g
Product style: hpy-m25