Details & Promotions
This is a Happy Yak MasterChef favourite.
Our Mediterranean Pork is a dish that gives taste and pleasure to your meal. This recipe is aromatic and really tasty. The melt-in-your-mouth spicy pork and the mixed vegetables and fruit give it certain flair, and harmonize the highly structured and surprising flavors.
• Standard Preparation: Combine the cold water (375 ml/serving) and the contents of the bag. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
• With Insulating Pan Cover: Simmer 2 minutes on low heat, stirring often. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 12-15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
• Freeze-dried pork (onions, pepper)
• Dehydrated vegetables (green olives, black olives, onions, tomato flakes, carrots, potatoes, celery, leeks, green and red bell peppers), dehydrated prunes(sulphites)
• Concentrated vegetable broth powder (corn syrup solids, dried vegetables (potatoes, carrots, onion, leeks, celery, red and green bell peppers, cabbage, tomatoes, beets, garlic), potato starch, salt, hydrolyzed plant proteins (soy, wheat, corn), corn flour, canola oil)
• Brown sugar, garlic powder, spices, herbs, dried parsley
Weight per serving: 180 g