Details & Promotions
• Standard Preparation: Combine the cold water (375-500 ml/serving) and the contents of the bag in a pan. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat and let stand for 10-12 minutes.
• Express Preparation (for 1 serving only): Add 375-500 ml of boiling water to bag. Mix Well. Seal bag and let stand for 15-18 minutes.
• Tomato broth (tomato powder, dehydrated vegetables (onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage), hydrolyzed soy proteins, salt, maltodextrin, sugar, modified corn starch, potato starch, corn syrup solids, wheat flour, spices, corn fiber, garlic powder, yeast extract, guar gum, canola oil, dextrose, citric acid, caramel, flavour)
• Red lentils, rice, dehydrated soy protein chunks (textured soy proteins, corn semolina, oat flakes, wheat flour, onion flakes, spices)
• Dehydrated vegetables (carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, leeks, red and green bell peppers)
Weight per serving: 70 g