Exploring, learning, doing: introducing the Leatherman Leap, the first Leatherman multi-tool created specifically for younger users. Our engineers designed the Leap with safety as our #1 priority. That's why the Leap includes safety locks that keep fingers from the path of the tools, a two-hand opening knife blade for safer deployment, and a secure grip designed to train users to properly and safely operate tools. The Leap also comes with a user-installed knife blade that can be added by a parent when the user is ready for more responsibility. Here at Leatherman, we celebrate the mentors who took the time to pass on a valuable skill or life lesson. Together, we're helping adults pass on their tool skills and build a meaningful heritage with the next generation. For ages 9 and up.
13 Tools on one:
1) Needlenose Pliers A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
2) Regular Pliers A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
3) Hard-wire Cutters Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
4) Wire Cutters 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
5) 420HC Knife A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
6) Saw A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
7) Spring-action Scissors Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
8) Ruler A precise guide for determining length and other measurements.
9) Tweezers A precisely designed personal care tool for removing or picking up very small and/or delicate items such as slivers or fish hooks.
10) Bottle Opener A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
11) Phillips Screwdriver Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
12) Medium Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
13) Small Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
Features : A) Lanyard Hole A hole designed in the body of the tool meant for attaching it safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
B) Outside-accessible Features This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
C) Ergo Grip The shape of the tool allows the user to keep a safe, solid and comfortable grip on the tool while in use.
D) User Installed Knife Blade
E) Tool to (un)install blade
Materials 420HC STAINLESS STEEL An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
GLASS-FILLED NYLON A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
Measurements Closed Length: 3.30 in | 8.3 cm Weight: 4.9 oz | 138 g Blade Length: 2.17 in | 5.5 cm
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 100 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.