For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
16 Tools on one:
1) Spring-action Needlenose Pliers A precise die-cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Spring-loaded tools are helpful for reducing hand fatigue that can occur when manually adjusting the grip on the tool with one hand.
2) Spring-action Regular Pliers A precise die-cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials, that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used.
3) Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM with spring loaded opening, meant for cutting extra-hard wires.
4) Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM with spring loaded opening, meant for cutting regular and light wires.
5) 420HC Knife A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
6) 420HC Serrated Knife A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
7) Saw A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
8) Strap Cutter A 440 stainless steel replaceable v-notch cutter ideal for cutting through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabric-based materials. The cutter is reversible, allowing the user to unscrew and rotate for a new cutting surface.
9) #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter A cleaning rod and brush adaptor for the male end of firearm cleaning kits with an 8mm diameter and 32 threads-per-inch.
10) Can Opener A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
11) Bottle Opener A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
12) Oxygen Tank Wrench A rectangular cutout used to slot over an oxygen tanks to open. ideal for EMS, fire department or first responder use.
13) Phillips Screwdriver Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
14) Large Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
15) Medium Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
16) Small Screwdriver A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
Measurements Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm Weight: 9.9 oz | 280.6 g.
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 100 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.