Details & Promotions
• 1) 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
• 2) Spring-action Scissors: Scissors for cutting paper or other light materials that automatically spring back to the open position when not being used. Sprung tools are helpful for reducing hand-fatigue, especially in scissors where the user may be opening and closing the tool many times to make multiple cuts in a row.
• 3) Flat/Phillips Screwdriver: A flat, angled screwdriver tooled from 420 HC stainless steel that can be used on Phillips or small slotted screws.
• 4) Tweezers: A precisely designed personal care tool for removing or picking up very small and/or delicate items such as slivers or fish hooks.
• 5) Nail File: Made from stainless steel, this file is ideal for nail care when a conventional nail file is unavailable.
• 6) Carabiner/Bottle Opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
A) Key Ring Hole: A strong loop for attaching a split ring or key ring, allowing the user to keep their multi-tool handy at all times.
B) Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
• 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
• Glass-filled Nylon: A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry. Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
2.9 in | 7.5 cm (Closed)
1.4 oz | 41.1 g (Weight)
1.6 in | 4.06 cm (Blade Length)