HyperLamina Spark Synthetic Sleeping Bag - Regular 41F/5C
Details & Promotions
• Engineered to be lightest and warmest synthetic bag available.''
• Proprietary welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
• Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
• Thermal.Q® insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
• Single #5 half length center zip with dual sliders minimizes weight and still allows for ventilation
• Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
• Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
• Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
• Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
• Sil-Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
• Temperature Limit Rating 35 F/2C
• Temperature Rating 100% tactel nylon
• Comfort Rating 20D Taffeta
• Insulation 1 lb. 10 oz.; 737 g.
• Shell 78 in; 198 cm
• Content Shell 63 in.;66 in.;160 cm.;168 cm.
• Lining 58 in.;64 in.;147 cm.;163 cm.
• Content Lining 39 in.;41 in.;99 cm.;104 cm.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.