Mountain Hardwear Lamina -15F/-26C Long Synthetic Sleeping Bag
Unique Lamina™ construction maximizes the loft of your insulation; eliminates cold spots; and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it.
• Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots.
• Standard mummy cut is efficient, warm and comfortable.
• Shaped draft collar blocks the escape of warm air from inside the bag.
• Contoured foot box follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort.
• Tailored hood comfortably blocks drafts and seals in warmth.
• Lightweight but durable two?way #5 zipper with anti?snag for easy entry and exit.
• 30D nylon ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and compressible.
• Glow in the dark, reflective zipper pull.
• Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included.
• Durable water?repellent finish.
• Left hand and right hand zippers available for zip?together functionality.
• Two?way zipper allows for easy ventilation.
• Temp Rating: -15° F /-26° C
• Weight: Regular: 5 Lb 7 Oz /2466 G - Long: 5 Lb 15 Oz /2694 G
• Stuffed Size: 10.5 In /26.5 Cm × 21 In /53.5 Cm
• Shell: 30D Nylon Ripstop 51 G⁄M² (100% Nylon)
• Lining: 40D Polyester Plain Weave (100% Polyester)
• Insulation: Thermal·Q (100% Polyester)
• Max User Height Fits Up To Regular: 72 In / 182 Cm - Long: 78 In /198 Cm
• Bag Shape: Standard Mummy