Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Pant - Men's
• Dry.Q® Active's waterproof, breathable technology banishes moisture
• 4-way, all-over stretch fabrication
• 40D face fabric is tough, durable, and abrasion-resistant
• Full length side zips for easy on/off
• Elastic at back waist for a comfortable fit
• Side zippers have two security closures, a Velcro® tab at waist and a snap tab at ankle
• Integrated, easily adjustable webbed belt for a comfortable fit
• Enhanced knee articulation for outstanding range of motion
• Loops at leg cuffs securely fasten to the bottom of your boot
• Inseam: 30,32,34''; 76 cm
Body: Dry.Q™ Active 40D 2.5L Stretch
Content Body: 100% nylon
Weight: 9.7 oz.; 276 g.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.