Optic 6 Tent
Details & Promotions
• Capacity: 6
• Doors: 2
• Vestibules: 2
• Minimum Weight: 15 lb. 2 oz.; 6.85 kg.
• Interior Peak: 77''; 196 cm
• Floor Area: 86 sq. ft.; 8.0 m2
• Vestibule Area: 17 sq. ft. 1.6 m2
• Vestibule 2 Area: 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2
• Pole Number: 3
• Packed Diameter (in): 11''
• Packed Length (in): 31''
• Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
• Content Tent Floor: 100% nylon
• Canopy Fabric: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
• Content Canopy: 100% polyester
• Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
• Content Fly: 100% polyester
• Poles: DAC DA17™ Poles
• Spacious layout easily accommodate 6 people and gear
• Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
• 2 large canopy doors with dual slider zippers for easy entry
• Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
• Double-zip end vestibule converts into awning
• Gear can be stored off the floor using canopy pockets or an accessory divider wall or gear lofts (sold separately)
• Optional oversized footprint extends living space to include side vestibule
• DAC DA-17™ Poles provide strength and durability
• Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
• Guy out line and line tensioners included
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.
Product style: mhw-1568191