Scrambler 30L OutDry Backpack
• Guaranteed watertight OutDry® construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
• HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly
• Easy access hydration sleeve with drainage under top pocket
• Rope strap under top pocket
• Side compression straps keep any size load stable
• Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
• Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
• Stowable webbing belt adds stability when needed
• Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
• Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
• Weight - regular: 1 lb. 11 oz.; 770 g.
• Capacity - Regular: 1805 cu. in.; 30 L
• Torso Range - Regular: 16.0 in. - 22.0 in.; 41 cm - 56 cm
• Waist Range In: 25.0'' - 37.0''
• Accent HardWear™ Tarp 18
• Content Accent: 100% polyester back with TPU lamination, 0.18mm face
• Body 400D HD Nylon
• Content Body 100% nylon
OutDry : Traditional "waterproof" gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry is different. OutDry is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There's no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible. OutDry technology for packs uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step. Your pack stays light and dry without compromising weight or function.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.youtubeid=|$id|E-QOaxRFy-E|$id|