Atmos AG 65
Shipping : Worldwide
Product style: osp-015265
The Atmos AG™ 65 introduces the Anti-Gravity™ suspension* system to a new line of ventilated backpacks. This 3D suspension system contours your body providing seamless comfort allowing the user mobility with ease on any multi-day backpacking trip. *Osprey Anti-Gravity™ [AG™] - A continuous panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement when wearing the pack.
• Load Range 30-50lbs
• Adjustable harness
• Compression straps
• Dual zippered front panel pockets
• Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
• Internal compression
• Internal reservoir sleeve
• Removable floating top lid
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
• Tool attachment
• Main: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
• Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
• Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
• S: 31H X 15W X 15D in.
• M: 33H X 15W X 15D in.
• L: 35H X 15W X 15D in.
Volumes and weights:
• Small (S): 3783 cu. in./ 62 liter ; 4 lbs, 4 oz/ 1.92 kg.
• Medium (M): 3967 cu. in./ 65 liter ; 4 lbs, 6 oz/ 1.98 kg.
• Large (L): 4150 cu. in./ 68 liter ; 4 lbs, 8 oz/ 2.04 kg.