Details & Promotions
The Talon 18 is a top loading technical daypack with a fixed top pocket ideal for day hiking and adventure racing.
• Superlight YKK® buckles
• Lower InsideOut™ compression carry/straps
• Side stretch woven pockets
• Two zippered hipbelt pockets
• External hydration sleeve
• Front panel stretch mesh pocket
• Patterned reflective graphic
• Ice tool attachment loop(s) with bungee tie offs
• Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment
• To route InsideOut™ compression strap, A) locate the slider buckle to the top and side of the stretch woven side pocket and unthread the webbing through this buckle. B) Now route the webbing by positioning the slider buckle inside or outside of the side pocket and reversing the process above.
• Located between the Talon backpanel and main pack body is an exterior hydration compartment. Locate the H2O icon and loosen load lifter straps at the top of the pack.
• Place the reservoir in the compartment using sewn-in hanger to hold it upright and route the hose left/right through elastic routers on the harness as preferred, close compartment and re-tension load lifer straps.
• The BioStretch™ gender specific built-in hipbelt is a mesh covered, die cut slotted hipbelt featuring zippered stretch mesh pockets and a modified straight ErgoPull™ closure system providing comfortable, stable load transfer and carry.
• Lower tool loop works in conjunction with fixed bungee too tie-offs to provide stable and secure ice tool carry.
• Top load main compartment access with fixed top pocket and under-lid mesh pocket.
• 70D x 100D Nylon Shadow
• 210D Dobby Nylon
Dimensions (are shown as length (height) x width x depth)
• S/M = Inches: 20 x 10 x 9/cm: 50 x 25 x 22
• M/L = Inches: 22 x 10 x 9/cm: 55 x 25 x 22
• S/M = 976 cu.in./16 litre
• M/L = 1098 cu.in./18 litre
• S/M = 1/7 lbs/0.65 kg
• M/L = 1/9 lbs/0.70 kg.