Designed Comfort Red Hot Ski & Snowboard Boots Footbed - Men's
Everyone's feet are unique, and different activities demand different types of footwear.Trim-to-Fit model: Specifically engineered to fit the shape of men's feet and winter footwear, REDhot™ provides the support, shock absorption, power transmission and edge control men need to tear up the slopes.
• Fit Profile: High-profile insole that offers a deep and narrow heel cup for maximum support.
• Fits Best In: Snowsport specific medium and high-volume footwear with removable insoles like ski and snowboard boots.
• The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear's flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.
How it Works
• Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every run.
• Deep Heel Cup: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
• Biomechanical Shape: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help redistribute weight evenly across the foot, reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• Antimicrobial Coating: All natural coating that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
• Stabilizer Cap: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• High-Impact Foam: The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge.
• Thermal Layer: Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
• Foil Forefoot: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot
• The REBOUND™ foam full length offers maximum forefoot flex, while our patented stabilizer cap gives the rearfoot the stability and alignment it needs to perform at peak potential. In addition to the Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® top cover, the combination of our Thermo-Foil™ and AirWeave technology layers in the forefoot efficiently regulates temperature, offering excellent heat management for all-day comfort.
• Increases fit, comfort and performance in snowboard, ski, and winter sport footwear.