Men's Footbed Orange Designed Comfort
Details & Promotions
Superfeet created ORANGE insoles for the people who want a little more spring under their feet when they go the extra mile. We re-engineered our insole design to add a resilient, high-impact foam forefoot, while maintaining our unmistakable shape and legendary support. The result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don't have to.
Specifically designed to address the unique qualities of men's feet and footwear, ORANGE is ideal for men who run, walk or stand for extended periods of time. Provides maximum rearfoot support with a full forefoot shock pad for added comfort.
• Deep heel cup increases total foot control
• Intrinsic design protes ideal biomechanical alignment
• Agion antimicrobial-treated top cover inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
• Durable and lightweight external Polypropylene stabilizer cap
• Shape and design ideal for men's high-volume footwear with removable insoles
• Rebound high-density hybrid EVA foam increases shock absorption and foot propulsion
• Advanced cap design helps reduce pronation and provides maximum rearfoot stability
• 3/4-length stabilizer cap provides optimum control and flexibility
• Full forefoot shock pad provides extra comfort and shock absorption under the metatarsals and toes
Fit profile: High-profile insole that offers a deep and narrow heel cup for maximum support
Fits best in: All types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable insoles like athletic shoes and boots.
ADD/APT: The Superfeet ADD/APT SYSTEM™ traces back to our start as the Sports Medicine Division of the Northwest Podiatric Laboratory in 1974. ADD/APT encompasses the biomechanical science, technology, function and craftsmanship that adjust your footwear's flat, 2-dimensional midsole to your 3-dimensional foot.
• Recommended foot type: Ideal for men's feet with medium to high arches.
• Recommended footwear: Men's athletic or industrial footwear with a removable insole and more volume.