Details & Promotions
• The Trillium can also be used underneath the Stingray and Vista tents to hold a layer of clothes or blankets up against your back to keep you toasty warm in cold weather..
• ..or even as a spare Vista floor. It has all the fittings to accommodate a Vista top!
• Oh, and let's not forget - if used as an addition to your slacklining setup, this can become a focal point of your crew and a true slackliner's nirvana.
• Set up time 5 minutes.
• Dimensions - 15 x 15 x 15ft /4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4m
• Area - 7.5sqm / 80sqf
• Weight - 13lbs / 6.5kg (once experienced, you can save 2.5kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your rigging system)
• 1 - fabric - Inclined joint composite (nylon-PE) 240D; Coating - PU; Colour - green
• 2 - mesh - heavy duty PE mesh; colour - black
• Ratchets and straps - 3x Heavy duty stainless steel. 2.5t MBS, 35mm polyester webbing at 6m length each
• Fire rating - to USA standard CPAI84
• Bag size - 45x17x17cm /18x9x9''
Package includes :
• The Trillium - a single layer of triple hammock bliss
• 3 heavy duty ratchets and straps, and a durable bag with instructions.