Blending an old-school silhouette with new-school technology, the men's BACK-TO-BERKELEY REDUX Leather Boot from The North Face delivers versatile performance on the local trails. The full-grain waterproof leather upper boot has added reinforcement thanks to the HydroSeal waterproof membrane. The 100g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco combines recycled fibre technology with a water-repellent treatment for bulk-free warmth that will keep you warm and comfortable, even in wet weather. The OrthoLite ReBound footbed provides exceptional comfort, and the compression moulded EVA midsole provides optimal support. The durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole and IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs provide maximum traction on icy surfaces.
• Full-grain waterproof leather upper
• HydroSeal waterproof membrane
• 100g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco
• OrthoLite ReBound footbed
• Compression-moulded EVA midsole
• Compression-moulded TPU heel clip
• Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
• IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs
Availability: Canada Only
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Subscribe to our newsletter to be first to know about our new arrivals, featured promotions & more!