Antares 15 Long 3 Season
Details & Promotions
• Zoned Insulation (Box-baffled 750+ fill Hydrophobic Down w/sewn-through insulated bottom)
• Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining for added warmth without excess Poids : or bulk.
• SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
• Heat trapping draft collar and full-Longueur :zipper draft tube
• Differential cut maximizes loft
• Snag-free zipper
• Cinchable hood
• External zip pocket
• DWR-Treated 20D Nylon Shell
• Stuffsack and storage sack included
• Antares is a supergiant star in the Milky Way noted for its visibility in the night sky.
• Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz / 980 g
• Fits: 6 ft 6 in / 198 cm
• Girth, Shoulder: 64 in / 163 cm
• Girth, Hip: 60 in / 152 cm
• Girth, Foot box: 40 in / 102 cm
• Length: 78 in / 198 cm
• Packed dimension: 7 x 12 / 18 x 31
• EN Comfort: -3 C / 27 F
• EN Limit: 15 F / -9 C
• EN Extreme: -18 F / -28 C
• Fill: 750FP HD goose down
• Fill weight: 500 g
• Liner fabric: 20d Polyester
• Shell fabric: 20d Polyester
• Zipper side: Left
• Warmth You Can Trust: Considering all the variables that affect how warm you sleep, we believe that providing a single number for a sleeping bag rating can be misleading. That's why we test all of our sleeping bags to the EN (European Norm) 13537 Standard. We classify our bags by the appropriate season and provide you with the actual test results to find the warmth that's right for you.
• Limit Rating: This is the temperature rating typically advertised for Men's or Unisex bags, but applies to all warm sleepers.
• Comfort Rating: This is the more conservative rating typically advertised for Women's bags, but applies to all cold sleepers.