Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad - Large
Include our Lifetime Membership for $34.99 to save 5% & get free returns
Stretch knit top and extra-thick foam combine for unmatched self-inflating comfort for backpackers.For unprecedented comfort during your backcountry adventures, the Trail Pro brings year-round warmth and legendary Therm-a-Rest support. The self-inflating foam measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) and features our StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction. The Trail Pro’s 4.4 R-value allows adventurers to enjoy backpacking and camping year round. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Pro is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
• StrataCore™ Construction: Yielding an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio for self-inflating foam, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
• Premium Self-Inflating Comfort: Three inches (7.6 cm) of premium foam wrapped in ultra-plush stretch knit fabric.
• Easy to Pack: StrataCore construction allows the pad to easily compress into a smaller packed size.
• WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
• Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
• Stuff sack included
• Weight : 2 lbs 7 oz, 1.11 kg
• Width : 25 in, 64 cm
• Length : 77 in, 196 cm
• Height : 3 in, 7.6 cm
• Dimensions Packed : 13 in x 9.3 in, 33 cm x 23 cm
• Top Fabric Type : 50D Polyester Knit
• Bottom Fabric Type : 50D Polyester
• Materials : Polyester, Polyurethane
Availability: Canada Only