Settle into your running rhythm with the Brooks men's PureCadence 5. This flexible and lightweight running shoe acts as a true extension of your foot by providing a natural motion and just the right amount of support.
Driven by a desire to deliver the best running experience on the planet, the Brooks team spend their days researching, obsessing over, and running with runners. Their specialized high-tech features are what really set their running shoes apart.
Lighweight and flexible
Be one with the run in this flexible men's running shoe that serves up just the right amount of support. A new, lightweight Guide Rail system helps your entire body align with the way it wants to run, BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step, and Omega Flex Grooves allow for added flexibility as you step. Plus, a rounded heel shifts impact forward to minimize joint stress. Built to keep your body running naturally, these sleek running shoes for men harness the power of 3D Fit Print, applying strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit.
PureCadence 5 Features
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- Lightweight Guide Rails ease the body into its natural motion pattern
- Rounded heel provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- New 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit in a nearly seamless upper
|Upper:||3D Fit Print stretch overlays|
|Midsole:||BioMoGo DNA cushioning
Omega Flex Grooves
|Outsole:||Dual Toe Flex|
|Pronation:||Ideal for runners with no pronation to mild pronation|
|Midsole Drop:||4 mm|
|Arch of the Foot:||Ideal for medium to high arches|