Arctic Tech Shearling Pilot Hat
Details & Promotions
• Shell- 190gsm Arctic- Tech; 85% Polyester/ 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish
• Lining- 100% Polyester plain weave Fur- Ironed sheepskin shearling
• Internal reflective tape at seams
• Water- resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather- resistance
• Adjustable leather chinstrap with metal buckle that can be used to raise the earflaps
• Front shearling section can be dropped for further protection via a set of ring snaps
• Canada Goose disc at left side and wordmark label at centre back.
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.