Men's Expedition - Fusion Fit
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: cgo-4565ma
Fusion Fit is based on the average size of over 26 body measurements and over 16 000 individual scans of Korean, Chinese and Japanese body frames.
Canada Goose takes pride in creating authentic gear to help real people living in extreme conditions battle the elements. Originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica, the Canada Goose Expedition Parka allows its wearers to withstand the most frigid temperatures. Not only is it durable and well insulated, with 625 fill power white duck down, but its iconic design also features a highly functional collection of external pockets, perfect for easy gear storage and hand-warming. When the wind really howls, the tunnel-shaped hood can be pulled tightly around the face, using an adjustable bracing wire, creating a sheltering pocket of air to keep the face warm. But don't ask us how functional the Expedition Parka is…ask the scientists at McMurdo station. They've been living in their Expedition Parkas for more than 20 years!
Canada Goose Expedition: Click here for our video presentation comparing to other down jackets
• Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
• Coyote fur ruff, not removable, surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
• Keep the snow and cold wind out with: An elasticized nylon snowskirt
• Drawcord waist
• Storm flap over front zipper
• Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
• A multitude of pockets for storage and hand warming: Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
• Two lower, full below snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
• Four fleece-lined upper and lower pocket with zipper closure.
• Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR
• Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
• Fill: 625 fill power white duck down
• Fit: Relaxed Insulated
• Centre back length: 35" (88.9cm)
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C+)
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.