Made in Canada
The Freestyle vest for men is a very versatile piece of clothing. It can be worn in the winter, spring or fall. Its classic and intemporal look is perfect for various occasions, whether it be for walking around a city, relaxing around a campfire or the country house. It is also an interesting option for the "in-between" seasons.
Style and Versatility
With its numerous pockets and its down isolation, you can be sure to stay 100% warm and stylish all winter long.
- Down insulation 625
- Storm flap over heavy duty zipper
- Two outside pockets with Velcro
- Longer cut in the back
- Versatile look
- Centre back: 28.5 in(72,39 cm)
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||Duck down duvet|
|Recommended use :||Urban, outdoor activities|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 1 (5°C / -5°C). Lightweight for active pursuits.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.