Men's Polar Bear International Lodge Hoody
Details & Promotions
The Lodge Down Hoody is extremely warm and windproof. It is also a very compressible jacket, making it super wasy for packing and traveling. It can be used in various occasions, such as hiking, back country skiing or camping. This coat is also great for the city and urban lifestyle. Bonus: the Polar Bears International logo and signature blue colour will show your support of the conservation of their natural habitat.
Performance & Simplicity
With its adjustable tunnel hood, multiple pockets, internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage, elastic cuffs and 750 fill duck down insulation, the Lodge Down Hoody is the definition of a perfect versatile jacket for the country and the city.
- Windproof and versatile
- 750 Fill Duck Down Insulation
- Water Resistant
- Practical Pockets
- Centre back length: 30.5'' / 77.47cm
- Can be packed in its own pocket
|Materials :||36 GSM, Basecamp 20D, 100% Nylon ripstop with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||750 Fill Duck Down duvet|
|Recommended use :||Urban, outdoor activities|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of product|
Basecamp-20D: Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction providing the most reliable all conditions performance and versatility.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• Versatile: A fabric that is suitable for wearing both as a stand-alone outerwear piece and as a layering piece.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 2 (0°C / -15°C). Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.