Men's Sandpoint Jacket
Details & Promotions
Ultra-light and streamlined shell made with durable Solo Light fabric for excellent wind protection that packs down small and goes wherever you do.
• Slim Fit
• Length: Hip
• Functions overtop of cold weather layering systems so you can customize protection across multiple seasons
• Wilkinson camo print on inside lining was inspired by WW1 dazzle camo and designed to show through on light coloured options.
• Non-removable, adjustable snorkel hood with a shaped brim that's re-inforced to stand up to high winds
• Interior drawcord at hem adjusts fit and keeps out drafts
• Oversized utility pockets and back messenger pocket with zipper closures securely stores your essentials
• Due to the ultra-lightweight fabrication, classic disc is updated with subtle branding
• Centre back length: 29.75 (76 cm) - size large
• Wash care: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Rinse well in cold water. Tumble dry cool setting. Professional dry clean only
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
An ultra-lightweight fabric designed to face high winds and light rain. Soft to the touch and durable to the core.
• Fabric: 100% Nylon Ultralight Windwear
• Durable: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Lightweight: A fabric that does not restrict the movement of the wearer. It's appropriate for athletic endeavors, for people who do not like the feel of a heavy garment or for activities such as mountain climbing, where the weight of each piece of equipment is essential.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 1 (5°C / -5°C). Lightweight for active pursuits.
Product style: cgo-2402m