Men's Tundra Bib Overall
Details & Promotions
Made in Canada
We tend to spend a lot of time shopping for parkas, but we often forget about an important part: our legs. The Tundra Bib Overall provides all the comfort and warmth of the Tundra Down Pant, but with the added feature of a bib. The bib protects the torso and is easy to get on and off. Whether it is to explore Arctic, go ice fishing or simply spend time outside, the Canada Goose's Tundra Bib Overall will keep you 100% warm during the coldest months of the year.
Warmth & Protection
With its 625-fill power duck down insulation, heavy-duty reinforced knee and seat panel, front cargo pockets, locking zipper, and adjustable elastic suspenders, these overalls will for sure protect you from the elements and let you enjoy winter.
- 625-Fill Duck Down Insulation
- Water Resistant
- Bib protects torso
- Heavy-duty pockets
- Classic cut
- Reflective bands
|Materials :||192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish|
|Insulation :||625-Fill Duck Down Insulation|
|Inseam :||32in / 81.28cm|
|Recommended use :||Outdoor activities|
|Waterproof :||Water Resistant|
|Warranty :||Lifetime of product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-4812m