Women's Expedition Parka
Details & Promotions
The Ladies Expedition Parka is one of Canada Goose's most popular models around the world. It is the style used at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research. It doesn't get much colder than that, so you know you can count on this parka to keep you warm and cozy, no matter how cold it gets.
Canada Goose prides itself in making quality insulated jackets and accessories for the coldest conditions on Earth, since 1957.
Serious warmth and comfort
This winter jacket stands out from the rest because of its multiple pockets, but it's timeless thanks to its great warmth and durability. It has multiple practical exterior pockets, perfect for storing material easily or to warm your hands.
Expedition Parka Features
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection : 33'' (83.82 cm)
- Coyote fur ruff with a two-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- Draw cord waist
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps, two lower full-below snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps and four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closureStorm flap over front zipper
- An elasticized nylon snowskirt
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 5 (-30°C +)
|Material:||Shell: 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Two upper chest pockets, two lower snow pockets, four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Coyote fur lining on hood, non removable|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.