Women's HyBridge Perren Jacket
Details & Promotions
The women's HyBridge Perren jacket combines technically advanced shell fabrics with a padding of light 800 fill goose down insulation, for a functional design perfect for transitional weather. This jacket has a hybrid shell with a water-repellent finish, while Thermal Mapping ™ technology in the underarms and along body uses different fabrics to maximize warmth, stretch, and breathability. Canada Goose has designed this stylish jacket in a slim-fit to a lower-waist length and allocated it a 2 rating on their TEI index.
- 800 fill power Hutterite White Goose down
- Thermal Mapping ™ technology
- DWR finish
- TEI rating: 2 (0°C to -15°C)
Hybrid Shell Fabrics | Emergency Hood
The women's HyBridge Perren jacket has Tensil-Knit fabric placed along the elbows, underarms, and hem for increased mobility and comfort. It then has Tri-Durance PF™ lining the undersleeve and side panels for added flexibility and warmth. A protective emergency hood is hidden the jacket collar, which can be accessed with a zipper when the snow begins falling. The sleeve cuffs have PU zippered gussets for an adjustable fit with gloves.
- Tensile-Knit fabric for mobility and comfort
- Tri-Durance PF™ undersleeve and side panels
- Emergency hood hidden in collar
- Cuffs with matte PU zippers and gussets
- Two fleece-lined exterior pockets
- One interior mesh pocket