Youth Polar Bear International Chilliwack
Details & Promotions
• Regular Fit
• 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic look and great protection in high-wind conditions
• Centre front YKK®2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snaps
• Two high handwarmer pockets
• Two lower pockets with fleece lining secured with Velcro® flaps
• Utility pocket on left sleeve
• One interior security pocket
• Rib-knit cuffs and waistband to keep out the cold
• Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.