Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 18 for greater Toronto, Montreal & Ottawa
with FREE Xpresspost shipping over 49$ More details ›
• Fit: Regular
• Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
• Quilted down-filled hood for warmth
• Centre Front YKK® reverse coil locking zipper with reflective stripes for visibility
• Canada Goose logo ribbon behind the zipper
• Insulated internal storm flap, with a wrap over chin guard and brushed tricot interior for softness and warmth
• Two fleece-lined pockets with zipper closure
• One interior stretch mesh pocket
• Self-packable into interior pillow pocket
• Quilt-through stitch details and contrast lining for youthful styling
• Stretch cuff binding for comfort and performance
• Reflective details on the centre back hood for visibility
• Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to extend 1 ½'' to grow with your child
• Cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and wind
• Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
• Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
• Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Resistor 40D: The most functional, abrasion resistant and durable micro-ripstop offered. Ideal for multi-functional use and intense all-day activity. Featured in kids collection.
• Designed to perform, this durable micro-ripstop fabric is abrasion resistant and ready for intense, all-day activity.
• Material: 60 Gsm, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon with durable water repellent finish.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Versatile: A fabric that is suitable for wearing both as a stand-alone outerwear piece and as a layering piece.