Kånken Greenland Backpack
Details & Promotions
We are celebrating 50 years since Fjällräven’s first jacket was launched with our special edition Kånken Greenland. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kånken backpacks, it is a hardwearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
• Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
• Handles with Greenland family pattern.
• Leather logo.
• Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
• Main compartment with a large zippered opening.
• Seat pad in G-1000 Eco.
• Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
• Long textile shoulder straps.
• Front pocket with zipper.
• Two open side pockets.
• Metal buckles.
• Address tag in main compartment.
• Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
• Weight: 170 g
• Material name: G-1000
• Outer material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• G-1000: no
• Volume: 16 l
• Width: 27 cm
• Height: 38 cm
• Depth: 13 cm
• Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
• Gender: Unisex
• Features: water-resistant|durable|quick-drying
• Environmental info: Recycled|Biological|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
Product style: fjr-f23700