Men's Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket
Details & Promotions
Timeless Down Jacket
The men's Greenland No. 1 is a down version of Fjällräven’s most timeless jacket. Based on the original Greenland Jacket, which was made out of tent fabric by Fjällräven’s founder in 1968, the Greenland No. 1 is padded 700 CUIN of high-quality down insulation, making it suitable for use in the coldest winter months. The outer is constructed with hardwearing recycled polyester and organic cotton G-1000 Eco, which is wind and water-resistant and can be further impregnated with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection. This unique down jacket has contrasting colours over the shoulders and sleeves and leather detailing outlining the hood and sleeve cuffs.
- Based on timeless Fjällräven jacket
- Padded with 700 CUIN of goose down
- G-1000 Eco outer is weatherproof
- Soft and pliant polyamide lining
Fixed Hood | Pockets | Hem & Sleeves
The Greenland No. 1 Down jacket has a fixed and fully down insulated hood, with natural-toned leather edging around its brim. The front opens with a zipper and also has a buttoned protective flap. There are two chest pockets with button flaps that you can store small items in, and two hand warming pockets on the sides that fasten with buttons. The jacket's lower hem and sleeve cuffs can be adjusted for a better fit with buttons.
- Hood is fixed and fully insulated
- Two button flapped chest pockets
- Two hand warmer pockets secure with buttons
- Hem and sleeve cuffs adjust with buttons
- Leather trim around hood and sleeve cuffs
Product style: fjr-81394