• Wind and waterproof three-layer shell trousers for year-round use in changeable weather conditions.
• Made from stretchy Eco-Shell for high performance and the lowest possible environmental impact.
• The fabric is hardwearing at the same time as it follows body movements and ventilates out moisture that builds up inside when you are active.
• A perfect choice for trekking and summit touring in difficult terrain – the minimalistic design makes moving forward easier while you have complete protection from the elements.
• The cut is carefully thought through and pre-shaped knees and rear give maximum freedom of movement.
• The cut is adapted so they can be worn over a pair of trekking trousers made from G-1000, for example. Long two-way waterproof zippers at the sides release excess heat and make putting on/taking off easy.
• The waist has a velcro adjustment at the side and a belt with an easy-to-handle flat buckle that sits well under a climbing harness or backpack hipbelt.
• Two pockets with zippers keep small items close at hand.
• Cordura reinforcements at the leg endings and on the inside lower legs protect against wear from boots and crampons.
• At the bottom there is a button and a hidden drawstring to adjust the width of the legs.
• Eco-Shell is a waterproof, breathable and sustainable hardshell fabric that is treated with fluorocarbon-free impregnation. Eco-Shell is made from recyclable polyester (both recycled and new), and all emissions during production and transport are climate compensated.
• Weight: 559g in size 48
• Materials: Eco-Shell
• Outer material: 100% Polyester
• Leg ending: Fixed length
• Map pocket: Yes
• Leg-type: Full Leg
• Stretch panels: Yes
• Reinforcements: Yes
• Safety pocket: Yes.