Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
The first in-sight cycling display from Garmin, Varia Vision enhances your road awareness by putting the cycling information you want right where you want it — in your line of sight. The lightweight display attaches to either side of sunglasses and relays information directly from your compatible device. Now you won't lose focus while trying to nail your targets for a workout, find the next turn or stay aware of cars approaching from behind.
In the box
• Varia Vision in-sight display
• Four each of the following band sizes: X-large, large, medium and small
• Two quarter-turn mounts
• Charging cable
• Dimensions: 2.4'' x 0.77'' x 0.78'' (60.0 mm x 19.7 mm x 19.8 mm)
• Display resolution: 428 x 240 pixels
• Versatile mounting and integrated accelerometer: Can be mounted on either arm of the glasses with a fully adjustable arm and eyepiece for optimum display positioning
• Connectivity: Connect to compatible Edge device for integrated, customizable data screens. Also connects with Varia radar for in-ride, in-sight visibility of vehicles approaching from behind.
• Vibration alerts: Feel the alerts with the integrated vibration motor for performance, navigation or cycling awareness prompts, as well as incoming smart notifications.
• Navigation prompts: Turn-by-turn prompts, including distance to turn plus street name and directional arrow when paired to compatible Edge units.
• Auto adjust: The integrated ambient light sensor along with a color display ensure good readability in all light conditions.
• Weather-resistant construction designed for cycling use
• Battery: over 8 hours, always on
• Weight: 1.04 oz (29.7g)