The new Emerge™ MIPS helmet delivers freestyle riders the same proven technology used by top World Cup alpine skiers. This technology is packaged in a low-profile shell with a trusted freestyle shape and combined with the highly refined and sophisticated MIPS Spherical technology. MIPS Spherical aids in the reduction of rotational energy during certain impacts. This integrated feature includes two layers of impact-reducing, dual-density EPP foam that aids in reducing high- and low-energy impacts that are inevitable in freestyle progression. From firm halfpipes to spring jump sessions to fresh tracks to urban riding, the Emerge MIPS offers a revolutionary new option for riders looking for a lightweight, low-profile package with the refined and sophisticated protection of MIPS Spherical. The search ends with the new Emerge MIPS—it's no contest when it comes to style and protection, and it's trusted by Giro's world class team.
• Construction: MIPS® Spherical, D2 Construction, EPP liner
• Fit System: Stash Fit System
• Ventilation: Stack Ventilation, Super Cool Vents
• Strap Channel
• Removable goggle retainer
• Removable earpads
• Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
• Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
S (52 – 55.5cm), M (55.5 – 59cm), L (59 – 62.5cm), XL (62.5 – 65cm).