The Maya 40 gives you Biosync dynamic suspension with the added support of an internal wishbone alloy frame. The large U-Zip front and quick-pull top opening allow multiple access options so you can pack the kitchen sink knowing you won't have to dig to find your jacket when the rain starts.
Features: • BioSync dynamic suspension with flexible tendons that stretch and move with your body
• Adjustable torso length with 3D foam breathable backpanel and alloy frame for additional support
• Women's Fit, body-hugging, flexible hipbelt with dual zippered pockets
• Perforated women's specific BioSync flexible shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip
• Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
• Internal hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
• Large U-Zip opening for full access to all your gear and interior mesh zippered security pocket with key clip
• Floating top pocket with zippered pocket on the underside
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets with lower compression pass through
• Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and reflective webbing
• Trekking pole / tool attachment with bungee closure system
• Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
Specifications: • Adjustable Torso : Yes
• Fits Torso : 14" - 19" / 35.6 - 48.3 cm
• Fits Hips / Waist : 27" - 45" / 68.5 - 114.3 cm
• Weight : 2.65 lbs / 1.2 kg
• Volume : 40 L / 2440.92 cu in.
• Max Carry Weight : 35 lbs / 15.9 kg
• Packed Dimensions : 24.5" x 11.0" x 10.5" / 62.2 x 27.9 x 26.7 cm
Have a question?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Be the first to know about our new arrivals, promotions. Get 10% to 15% off your next purchase from over 100 brands!
Thank you for joining us! Your discount code has been sent to your email address.